Sunday 2 November 2014

Collection of things which make you more lovable

In Love
The way I blush when I think of you,
The way I smile when I remember your words-
The way I almost pass out when someone
mentions your name
The way I wanna go to bed early,
Just so I can dream of you-
The way I wanna hold your hand,
The way I write your name on my notebooks
The way I wish I shared every moment with you,
The way my heart beats faster,
And the way I feel when I imagine you with me-
I'm just like every other girl.
And I'm just like every story,
Hoping for a love-filled ending-
Because I'm human too,
And I somehow still feel-
After all I've been through,
I still feel love-
Walking together hand-in-hand-
And I couldn't have been happier,
Already sharing our life stories,
I'm not alone anymore-
And I love you,
And you love me too...

Her kiddish talks....Her serious talks.....Her
romantic talks.....Her angry talks....Her sweet
talks....Her silent talks...Her sad talks...Her
naughty smile...Her laughter...Her sparkling
eyes....Her naughty fights and teasing
me....showing attitude....her emotional
blackmail.....and to please me....
I love all colours of her and her favourite game is
to play with colours....
Loving someone dosen't need a reason..
If u can explain why u love someone, its
called'Liking'. .
If u cannot explain, its simply called 'Love'!!

A caring and loving person is very
important in life...
Because
When that person is with you, you
will learn how to Live | |
and When that person leaves you, you
will learn how to survive | |
_r0v!

Sometimes we just get disappointed in our
loved ones because we expect so much from
them. Not because we're demanding, but
because we know we would do those exact
same things for them. A lot of men and
women would rather stay single because
they're tired of giving their everything and
ending up with nothing...Lovin g someone
who doesn't love you is like waiting for a
ship at the airport.

Romance is when you walk on
streets and
smile.. :)
you dance alone in your room..
you wait for someone's call
before falling asleep..
you expect someone's
photograph to be your
wallpaper
And a name that stays as your
password
forever <3

Teenage love is most wonderful love.
People dont fall in love for money..
not for material issues..
not because of their parents wish..
Its the only moment of life when you fall
in love due to the purity of your heart and
for the immense love 4 that person.... ..
_r0v!

Nobody Knows Me, The Way U
Do...
Nobody Can Read My Eyes, The
Way U
See...
No body Can Feel My Soul, The
Way
U
Touch...
No body Owns My Heart, The
Way
U
Hold...
Nobody, But You
_r0v!

"The Best Couple in the World is Smile
and Tears .
Both are not seen together,
But
Whenevr they are together,
It is the Best Moment of Life...!" —










No comments:

Post a Comment